All Jonesco plastic toolboxes are suited for vehicle fitment and can be incorporated in the side-guard in accordance with UNECE Regulation 73.
The required tests were carried out and certified under the supervision of UTAC.
- Test Results and Certification Available Upon Request
- CABX45, 52, 58, 62A & 80A have integral fixing for fitment directly to the floor of the vehicle
- CABX62, 65, 80, 100 & 120 are better fitted using our support bracketry which ensures heavy loads do not cause damage to the box
- Other colours available to special order (subject to minimum order quantity)
- Single handle 3-point locking mechanism
- Handle dust cover
- All logos are laser engraved as standard
- Fully recyclable, chemical resistant, UV stabilised PE
- May be incorporated in the sideguard in accordance with Regulation 73
- Large range of mounting kits available
A monogramming service is available (Subject to minimum order quantity)
The weight that each toolbox can carry is determined by many factors: Bracketry support, Use of a shelf base, uniformly distributed weight or spot weight etc.
Additional load may be carried if a support base shelf is added and the bracketry is reinforced accordingly