All Jonesco plastic toolboxes are suited for vehicle fitment and can be incorporated in the side-guard in accordance with UNECE Regulation 73.
The required tests were carried out and certified under the supervision of UTAC.
- Test Results and Certification Available Upon Request
- CABX45, 52, 58, 62A & 80A have integral fixing for fitment directly to the floor of the vehicle
- CABX62, 65, 80, 100 & 120 are better fitted using our support bracketry which ensures heavy loads do not cause damage to the box
- Other colours available to special order (subject to minimum order quantity)
- Single handle 3-point locking mechanism
- Handle dust cover
- All logos are laser engraved as standard
- Fully recyclable, chemical resistant, UV stabilised PE
- May be incorporated in the sideguard in accordance with Regulation 73
- Large range of mounting kits available
A monogramming service is available (Subject to minimum order quantity)
The weight that each toolbox can carry is determined by many factors: Bracketry support, Use of a shelf base, uniformly distributed weight or spot weight etc.
Additional load may be carried if a support base shelf is added and the bracketry is reinforced accordingly
Optional Toolbox Door / Lid Vari-Force Gas Spring
- 390mm Long
- 400 Newtons (adjustable, see below)
- Ball joint & fixed eye ends
- ø6mm Rod
- Easy to mount
- Adjustable lock screw allen key supplied
- Suits most toolboxes, fitting instructions available upon request
Vari-Force Gas Springs are fitted with a gas release valve mounted at the lower end of the body.
The valve can be used to release gas from the unit to lower the force required to compress or extend it.
The gas is released by simply loosening the lock screw with the Allen key supplied, until gas is heard escaping.
Immediately re-lock the screw and try the unit.
Extreme care must be taken as a small amount of discharge dramatically lowers the units pressure.
The enclosed instructions must be adhered to in all applications – failure to do so will invalidate any warranty.