All Daken plastic toolboxes are suited for vehicle fitment and can be incorporated in the side-guard in accordance with UNECE Regulation 73.
The required tests were carried out and certified under the supervision of TUV Rheinland.
- Test Results and Certification Available Upon Request
- All toolboxes supplied with patented Nylon Europlex, locking ‘T’ handles, complete with key cover
- Compression locking system with EPDM seal
- Reinforced Injection moulded polypropylene body, guarantees maximum loading, avoiding conventional 'U' bracket mounting
- Extremely robust and secure
- Gas springs available upon request to aid operation
- Smooth internal surface
- Supplied with up to 3 locking handles, subject to width
- Mounting kits available
OPTIONAL TOOLBOX DOOR / LID CHAIN VARI-FORCE GAS SPRING
- 390mm Long
- 400 Newtons (adjustable, see below)
- Ball joint & fixed eye ends
- ø6mm Rod
- Easy to mount
- Adjustable lock screw allen key supplied
- Suits most toolboxes, fitting instructions available upon request
Vari-Force Gas Springs are fitted with a gas release valve mounted at the lower end of the body.
The valve can be used to release gas from the unit to lower the force required to compress or extend it.
The gas is released by simply loosening the lock screw with the Allen key supplied, until gas is heard escaping.
Immediately re-lock the screw and try the unit.
Extreme care must be taken as a small amount of discharge dramatically lowers the units pressure.
The enclosed instructions must be adhered to in all applications – failure to do so will invalidate any warranty.