Introducing the 'JUST' Series from DAKEN - New range of truck-mounted toolboxes
JUST boxes are manufactured by Daken, Italy. They are ideally suited for light to medium-duty use, manufactured from 3mm injection moulded polypropylene and are supplied with up to 2 locking handles, subject to width.
This cost-effective range is available in 8 sizes, consisting of 5 length/width choices. The 500, 750 & 900mm units are also available in reduced depths, ideal where under-chassis space is an issue.
Fitting kits available to suit (recommended in all applications).
All Daken plastic toolboxes are suited for vehicle fitment and can be incorporated in the side-guard in accordance with UNECE Regulation 73.
The required tests were carried out and certified under the supervision of TUV Rheinland.
- Test results and certification are available upon request
- All JUST toolboxes are supplied with locking ‘T’ handles, complete with key cover
- Compression locking system with EPDM seal
- Door / lid gas springs available upon request to aid operation, please contact us for more information
- Ribbed internal surface for extra stability, ribs can be used as shelf / tray supports
- Supplied with up to 2 locking handles, subject to width
- Horizontal & Vertical fitting kits available to suit, see below (recommended in all applications)
Click here for more information